Indigo Ocean Collar
This is indigo road, a collection featuring goods made from vintage indigo mud cloths.
Traditional mud cloths each have a story to tell. The cotton fabric is dyed with green leaves from the indigo plant then hand-woven on looms. The arrangement of the symbols revels something secret about the intended meaning. The language of the cloth was passed down from mother to daughter.
Each item has unique stitching, hand mending and color variances. No two items are identical making them as special as the pup who wears them.
- Vintage indigo ikat mud cloth sleeve
- West-tan buffalo leather body
- Brass buckle and o-ring
- Hand stamped copper rivets
- Embossed Billy Wolf logo
- Handcrafted in New York
- XS: 9” - 12”, 1/2” width
- Small: 11 - 14", 1/2" width
- Medium: 15 - 18", 3/4" width
- Large: 19 - 22", 1" width
By: Billy Wolf